2016 USSSA Louisville Slugger All Star Weekend
The Louisville Slugger Peoria All-Star Weekend, planned for August 12th – August 14th, would be a weekend event designed to allow USSSA players an opportunity to continue playing baseball & softball in a lighthearted, fun All-Star event. The 2016 event will be hosted at the Brand New Louisville Slugger Complex. We are super excited to share not only what Louisville Slugger Complex offers, but what the City of Peoria offers, as well.
The 2016 Season will be the first FULL year of the Louisville Slugger Complex being open. Players who have played at the Louisville Complex are invited to participate at the complex. Fortunately for them, they already KNOW how nice the complex is! Players and Teams who have not yet played at the complex in Peoria can still be invited! See below on how to be nominated!
Date: August 12th-14th, 2016
Friday: Optional Day with Peoria Chiefs (Details to be Finalized)
Saturday: Skills Event Day (Powered by BowNet)
Skills Competition (Subject to Change): HR Derby Prelims, Hitting Accuracy, OF Relay, Blaze the Bases.
Saturday Late Afternoon: Homerun Derby Finals in the Stadium.
Saturday Night: Food, Pop, Icecream Party (More details to come)
Sunday: Double Header for all Teams
Location: Louisville Slugger, Peoria IL
How do I get nominated or an invite to this event?
1. Any player who has played at the Louisville Sports Complex throughout the year is invited back for this All-Star Event.
2. A USSSA tournament director, or ABR scout that is out at any USSSA sanctioned event that is listed on USSSA Illinois or USSSA Wisconsin can nominate a player through the USSSA Illinois & Wisconsin State Office.
3. Coaches can nominate up their players from their team after playing in a sanctioned USSSA event throughout the current season.
4. Players can be nominated by coaches of any travel team for the “Player of the Week” Nomination; players who are nominated for POW will be receiving consideration for a Peoria All-star invite and will be contacted by the ABR Office.
5. Roster spots are limited!!!
Questions Please contact Anthony Ochoa at (708) 675-1500 ext.117 or email [email protected]
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE
ABR Refund Policy