2016 USSSA Tri-State All Star Weekend
The Tri-State All-Star Weekend was developed to allow participants from all over Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin an opportunity to represent their travel team in an All-Star Event. Players can be nominated by a USSSA Tournament Director, an ABR scout, or your travel team coach. This event will allow players to show off their skills and compete with the best players at their age from Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Come be a part of this fun filled two day event held at Olympic Park in Schaumburg, IL just minutes away for Woodfield mall and downtown Chicago. Coming in early? Enjoy the beautiful city of Schaumburg and watch the 2013 & 2014 Frontier League Champion Schaumburg Boomers baseball team with friends and family, with pre-game festivities for USSSA All-Star’s and finishing the Night with a post-game firework show! More details coming soon!
Date: July 22nd-24th, 2016
Location: Olympic Park, Schaumburg, IL
(More information on giveaway’s and event format to be announced in the upcoming weeks)
How do I get nominated or an invite to this event?
1. A USSSA tournament director, or ABR scout that is out at any usssa sanctioned event that is listed on USSSA Illinois or USSSA Wisconsin can nominate a player through the USSSA Illinois & Wisconsin State Office.
2. Coaches can nominate up to 5 players from their team after playing in a sanctioned USSSA event throughout the current season.
3. Players can be nominated by coaches of any travel team for the “Player of the Week” Nomination; players who are nominated for POW will be receiving consideration for a Tri-State All-star invite and will be contacted by the ABR Office.
4. Nominate Players today! Fill out the TSAS Nomination form for any players you believe should be considered for the Tri-State All-Star team for their performance this past fall season!
5. If you are a coach who is interested in coaching in this event please fill out the Coaches Form and an ABR representative will contact you within 48 hours with more details.
Questions Please contact Anthony Ochoa at (708) 675-1500 ext.117 or email [email protected]
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE
ABR Refund Policy